Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2006/03/15 21:14:23 UTC

Closing of HARMONY-88

Mark wrote:
> Of course, it shouldn't be closed yet since quite a few of the
> contributed test cases still need to be integrated.

Well I figured I'd mark it closed it since the code is now in SVN, even
if it is not fully integrated yet.  I figured we could work on the final
aspects of integration in day-to-day development, taking patches etc.

But I don't particularly care, so if you really want it reopened I'll
happily do it.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

Re: Closing of HARMONY-88

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
No problem, I've reopened it.

Let's hope that HARMONY-39 gets committed soon then we can finish the
remainder.

Regards,
Tim

Re: Closing of HARMONY-88