Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Aman Raheja <ar...@techquotes.com> on 2004/09/22 14:19:11 UTC

Not listening on Shutdown port TC 4.0.6 on Win XP Pro

Hello All
I have successfully installed TC 4.0.6 on Win XP Pro and it starts fine
at boot time.
But it is NOT listening on the shutdown port and thus of course I can
not restart or stop the server and have to "End Process" and then start
it using the script.
The shutdown port in the server.xml is 8005 and is not in use by another
application/server. By the way I have tried changing the port as well
and it did not help.
I would like to mention, now I am using the default for everything at
this point, as far as the configs go, as I need to figure out the
shutdown problem before I could go further.
Suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks
Aman

Re: AW: Not listening on Shutdown port TC 4.0.6 on Win XP Pro

Posted by Aman Raheja <ar...@techquotes.com>.
I have worked with the 5.0.x but my client uses 4.0.6 and i wanted to
have the similar env on my end to do some work off site.

Posted by Steffen Heil <li...@steffen-heil.de>.
Hi