Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Anthony Saucet <an...@freesbee.fr> on 2003/06/26 10:19:41 UTC

want SAX to tell if valid element

I'm building XML files via a DOM tree. I can add, remove elements,
change their values, etc... and have a valid XML file regarding the DTD.
No problem at this stage.
But when I add an Element, I don't want to add it if it's not at the
right place.
I would like to implement a SAX parser to tell me if the added element
is at the right place, and nothing else( element or required value
missing, etc...)
Just want an error if the element is not at the place defined in the DTD.
Is that possible and how?

many thanks
anthony