Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nadja Senoucci <se...@21st.de> on 2003/06/10 13:57:23 UTC

RE: and

> Try using name="element" in html:text along with indexed tag..
>
> I think you have to make available the element bean to html:text tag...

If I do that (tried it out) I will have to create a whole bean around this
because it is asking for get-/set-methods in that bean now. And I still
don't know what those methods would have to look like, that is what struts
is expecting... Does anyone know of a good (online) resource exlaining the
use of these tags or some example code? I am pretty much at a loss...

Greetings,
Nadja