Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Rick Kellogg <rm...@comcast.net> on 2003/10/04 01:52:34 UTC

SiteFinder Suspended

Re: SiteFinder Suspended

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
-while their lawyers work out how much legal clout icann have, probably.
  I am impressed that ICann did something, and had just nearly finished
a paper on the topic. [attached, if html is getting through ok]

I am going to submit my opinion that by complicating support calls,
sitefinder adds slightly  to the cost of developing and running a web
service. Also I want to take the troubleshooting table in the paper and
put it into a 'Axis client troubleshooting' doc that is still to be
written...