Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Motl <mo...@orcsoftware.com> on 2007/04/16 15:21:34 UTC

activemqcpp mingw build

Hi,

is it possible to build activemqcpp library on Win32 without Cygwin, i.e.
only using MinGW + MSYS?

Re: activemqcpp mingw build

Posted by Motl <mo...@orcsoftware.com>.
Thanks for immediate answer!

The goal was to avoid linking against cygwin1.dll library that is
distributed under GPL license.
When I tried to do this under Cygwin (there is '-mno-cygwin' flag for cygwin
compiler, which switches to mingw runtime) I faced socket problems as well.
Will try to build under MSVC now.

Re: activemqcpp mingw build

Posted by Timothy Bish <ti...@sensis.com>.