Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@dashorst.dds.nl> on 2005/03/01 14:18:01 UTC

Re: Excluding documents fom xdocs in site generation

Tedi Zanfolim wrote:

>Hi,
>
>  Is there anyway I could exclude some files from xdoc processing (without moving the files outside the directory) or asking xdoc to not validate the generated docs?
>  I would like to generate my project site with all the documentation available in my 'documents' directory, so I pointed maven.docs.src to it. My problem is that I have some invalid xml documents in this directory (actually, entity fragments) and xdocs is trying to process them ...

AFAIK this is not possible using the POM. However you could copy the
files before the XDOC plugin runs (as a preGoal) into a temp directory
(under target) and point the maven.docs.src to that directory.

Martijn

RE: Excluding documents fom xdocs in site generation

Posted by Siveton Vincent <vi...@gmail.com>.
Maybe let's have a look at:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPXDOC-123

New property : list of xml files (or patterns) that are copied but not
transformed
maven.xdoc.xml.copy

Vincent