Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Rahul Pandey <ra...@pragmatixservices.com> on 2018/01/25 12:03:29 UTC

a2cf190a-6a44-4b94-baea-c9b88a16922e, class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException:Failed to execute SQL query

Hi,

I am running ignite servers on yarn cluster with properties PFA
ignite-cluster.properties say on "host1". All server nodes are running on
these host itself.

The servers running are with persistence storage enabled PFA
ignite-config.xml configuration file.

When I start an main program from another host say "host2" with same
configs but in client mode.

This main program consists simple select query to fetch data from ignite
cluster, but I get following error:

Caused by: javax.cache.CacheException: Failed to execute map query on the
node: a2cf190a-6a44-4b94-baea-c9b88a16922e, class
org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException:Failed to execute SQL query.
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.GridReduceQueryExecutor.fail(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:274)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.GridReduceQueryExecutor.onFail(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:264)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.GridReduceQueryExecutor.onMessage(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:243)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.twostep.GridReduceQueryExecutor$2.onMessage(GridReduceQueryExecutor.java:187)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager$ArrayListener.onMessage(GridIoManager.java:2332)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.invokeListener(GridIoManager.java:1555)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.processRegularMessage0(GridIoManager.java:1183)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager.access$4200(GridIoManager.java:126)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.communication.GridIoManager$9.run(GridIoManager.java:1090)
... 3 more

But once I write insert query for same table from same main program and
then I fire select query then the results are available, PFA
"DriverStackTrace.txt"
Also

This issue is getting repeated every time, due to this I have to atleast
insert one record to fire select query.

Also I can see node "a2cf190a"(@n9) that is failing in ignitevisor PFA
"top.txt"

------------------------------

The content of this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use
of the addressee(s). The text of this email (including any attachments) may
contain information, belonging to Pragmatix Services Private Limited,
and/or its associates/ group companies/ subsidiaries (the Company), which
is proprietary and/or confidential or legally privileged in nature or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee,
or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and remove this
communication entirely from your system. The recipient acknowledges that no
guarantee or any warranty is given as to completeness and accuracy of the
content of the email. The recipient further acknowledges that the views
contained in the email message are those of the sender and may not
necessarily reflect those of the Company. Before opening and accessing the
attachment please check and scan for virus. Thank you.

The sender or the Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email or errors or omissions.

Re: a2cf190a-6a44-4b94-baea-c9b88a16922e, class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException:Failed to execute SQL query

Posted by Mikhail <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Rahul,

Could you please share a log from a node where SQL failed? or even better to
share logs from all nodes, including client nodes.

Does YARN limit resources like CPU and memory for Ignite instances? Or each
Ignite instance on the host can see and use all CPUs?

Thanks,
Mike.

Re: a2cf190a-6a44-4b94-baea-c9b88a16922e, class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException:Failed to execute SQL query

Posted by "ilya.kasnacheev" <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rahul!

Unfortunately both nodes' loggers aren't properly configured, not all
messages are there and it's hard to follow up relative times on both nodes.

Moreover, according to logs, they are both client nodes (even one in
igniteServer.log), and I am not sure if they are on the same topology! I
think it's possible that igniteServer.log corresponds to a Visor node after
all.

Anyway, the error reads:
Failed to execute map query on the node:
7bd86058-2fcc-4dc0-bb57-b951acd49ace

But there's no log for node 7bd86058-2fcc-4dc0-bb57-b951acd49ace.
igniteServer.log is 6A983D97-A166-48DE-8B84-5966012B968F instead.

Please make sure you collect proper logs, and that the topology is what you
expect. According to client, there was 10 server nodes, were there?

It would make sense to run server nodes without -DIGNITE_QUIET=true (adding
-v to ignite.sh)

Re: a2cf190a-6a44-4b94-baea-c9b88a16922e, class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException:Failed to execute SQL query

Posted by Rahul Pandey <ra...@pragmatixservices.com>.
Hi,

PFA logs for client and server nodes.

I am executing simple query "select * from dim_time" which is correct.

Thanks,