Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/24 07:05:48 UTC

Towards Apache Camel 2.19.1 first patch release

Hi

After the recent 2.17.x and 1.8.x patch releases, then the next
release should be 2.19.1.

Its always a good idea to get the first patch release of a new minor
branch out in a somewhat quick time-frame.

That is why I am, and we should, focus on fixing the bugs and other
issues reported so the 2.19.1 is a even more stable release for using
in production.

The JIRA has 35 tickets as bugs and some are old (maybe not releveant,
or hard to reproduce etc), but nevertheless we should try to get the
ones we can fixed:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12315320

And any Kafka users are welcome to try out this pending patch and
provide feedback, as that is a likely candidate to get into 2.19.x
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/camel-kafka-Improve-consumer-to-detect-first-exception-and-not-continue-tp5799626.html

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Towards Apache Camel 2.19.1 first patch release

Posted by Nicola Ferraro <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Sent from my iPhone

Re: Towards Apache Camel 2.19.1 first patch release

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
<gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
> Sure, I can cut a release candidate for 2.19.1 over the weekend. Does that
> work for everyone?

+1

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Towards Apache Camel 2.19.1 first patch release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 4:13 PM, Gregor Zurowski
<gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
> I was wondering whether we should update to Spring Boot 1.5.4 (which was
> just released) before I start cutting the release later today. What do you
> think?

Yeah I have back ported that upgrade already to 2.19.x branch
https://github.com/apache/camel/commit/2ba7fb43cbd6ab8d462dfcf11ab3fb63c21d676f

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Posted by Gary Brown <gb...@redhat.com>.
+1

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
<gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sure, I can cut a release candidate for 2.19.1 over the weekend. Does that
> work for everyone?

+1

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1. Thanks Gregor.