Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org> on 2001/01/08 13:06:05 UTC

[Take23] New articles

Every now and then when I have a few new articles on take23 I hope to post
a message here. Let me know if you think I should just leave you all alone
:-)

Building Web Sites with Apache::PageKit
    http://take23.org/articles/2001/01/04/pagekit.xml/1

In the first of our series of articles discussing the various options
for building web sites with mod_perl, TJ Mather talks about how
Apache::PageKit separates the development of your site into manageable
components without using embedded Perl code.

Introduction to programming in mod_perl
    http://take23.org/articles/2001/01/08/intro.xml/1

Here we talk about how to go about creating your very first mod_perl
handler. This goes right to the core of how mod_perl works, for those of
you wanting to see how to program right to the metal with mod_perl, rather
than using a higher level module such as Embperl, Apache::Registry or
Mason.

Enhancing your web pages with HTML::Embperl
    http://take23.org/articles/2001/01/08/embperl.xml/1

Michael Stevens introduces the reader to Embperl, an embedded HTML/Perl
module that provides many features for producing dynamic content within a
scripting environment under mod_perl. Here we find out about Embperl's
special tags for introducing code into our HTML.

As usual there's also all the news you need to stay up to date with
mod_perl. Enjoy.

Take23 - news and resources for the mod_perl world:

                    http://take23.org

Matt.