Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexander Ramos Jardim <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/13 18:08:08 UTC

Wildcard query case problem

Hey guys,

I getting problems making wildcard query in the form "nameSort:Arlin*". If I
do such a query, I get 0 results, but when I do "nameSort:arlin*" I get 310
results from my index. Are wildcard queries case sensitive?

This is the searched field config.

<fieldType name="string_lc" class="solr.TextField">
        <analyzer>
            <tokenizer class="solr.KeywordTokenizerFactory" />
            <filter class="solr.TrimFilterFactory" />
            <filter class="solr.ISOLatin1AccentFilterFactory" />
        </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

--
Alexander Ramos Jardim

Re: Wildcard query case problem

Posted by Alexander Ramos Jardim <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for pointing this out to me Erick.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marc Sturlese <ma...@gmail.com>.