Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Mustafa Egilmezbilek <eg...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/27 10:19:32 UTC

Custom Fault in Interceptor

Hello,

Is it possible to generate a custom fault in an interceptor and informing
client about the fault ? In other words we have a security interceptor where
we check rights for the services, if there is no right for the called
service we want to generate a fault with a meaningful message and send it
back to the client. We wanted to do this in one place, in the interceptor ,
before any service gets called.

Thanks

Mustafa

RE: Custom Fault in Interceptor