Posted to users@maven.apache.org by JUG Event Registration <le...@simulalabs.com> on 2005/06/13 16:35:22 UTC

Open Source "BEER JUG" Event! :: Maven & ActiveMQ

      ::     ActiveMQ     ::     Maven     ::     Continuum     ::

		WHAT:	Open Source "BEER JUG" Event!
		WHEN:	6.28.05 - Tuesday Night
			6:00pm after JavaOne
		WHERE:	Sheraton Palace Hotel
			(2 Blocks North of Moscone)

	REGISTER: http://www.simulalabs.com/JUGevent-register.php

Please join us for this Open Source JUG event!  We will host technical
working discussions for the newest versions of Maven/Continuum and
ActiveMQ.  Learn about new project architecture, component changes, core
capabilities and features.

The event will be held at the Sheraton Palace Hotel, two blocks from the
JavaOne show at Moscone Center.  This free event includes appetizers,
open beer and wine bar, and t-shirts for all attendees!

Keynote speakers include Jason van Zyl from the Maven project, and James
Strachan from ActiveMQ!  Also featured is Winston Damarillo, founder
and Chairman of Gluecode Software, who will speak on the opportunity for
open source software business plans.

JUG members will appreciate the technical discussions, as well as the
opportunity to network with key contributors from around the world on
these leading open source technologies.

SEATING IS LIMITED!, so please register for this event at:
	REGISTER: http://www.simulalabs.com/JUGevent-register.php

Thank you!  And, we look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!