Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2018/05/02 14:15:51 UTC

[VOTE] Release Felix Utils 1.11.0

Hi all,

I'd like to call a vote on the Felix Utils component. The following JIRA
issues were addressed:
FELIX-5838 Add OSGi Resource implementations to Felix Utils
FELIX-5839 Add xml and json repositories implemenation

As this component now provides additional new functionality, the minor
version has been increased.

Staging repositories:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1224/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1224 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Best regards,

David