Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Swami Iyer <SI...@descartes.com> on 2002/09/06 16:07:25 UTC

RE: Need help getting log4j to work under apache/tomcat/jboss on a linux server

Hi gary,
The log4j in jboss 2.2.2 needs to be enabled through the mbean(s) in the
jboss.conf. Because the jboss 2.2.2 still uses its own logging mechanism and
allowed the usage of the log4j.

With the jboss 2.4.x and jboss 3.x the jboss uses log4j as its only means to
do logging.

Thanks,
Swami

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>