Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Viipuri, Timo" <ti...@f-secure.com> on 2005/06/22 10:34:30 UTC

Comments on bug #35280: "FTP proxy breaks RFC 2428 when trying to fall back from EPSV to PASV"

Hi,

What do you think of bug #35280 and the patch attached to fix it. I think at
least handling the response 522: "Protocol not supported" correctly (as RFC
2428 suggests) is important. Handling the response 505: "Command Blocked" is
not that vital but I suppose including it also in the patch wouldn't hurt.

Or do you have ideas why the patch shouldn't be included? Thanks in advance
for comments!

 Timo