Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by gnandre <ar...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/22 23:06:30 UTC

Re: SolrCloud upgrade concern

Thanks for this reply, Jason.

I am mostly worried about CDCR feature. I am relying heavily on it.
Although, I am planning to use Solr 8.3. It has been long time since CDCR
was first introduced. I wonder what is the state of CDCR is 8.3. Is it
stable now?

Posted by gnandre <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for all this information. It clears lot of confusion surrounding
CDCR feature. Although, I should say that if CDCR functionality is so
fragile in SolrCloud and not worth pursuing much, does it make sense to add
some warning about its possible shortcomings in the documentation?

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by gnandre <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com>.