Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Dave Briccetti <da...@davebsoft.com> on 2009/11/03 19:15:45 UTC

Sorry for my inactivity

Hi all. Sorry I’ve been silent and inactive lately. With Twitter lists
appearing, I had a real opportunity for competitive advantage with
Twitter client TalkingPuffin. As a result of my quickly implementing
some lists support, TalkingPuffin has enjoyed some much-needed
publicity.

Perhaps for the time being, it’s best if we can find small, 0–2 hour
tasks for me to do, under the guidance of others more familiar with
ESME.

---
Dave Briccetti, 925 385-8567
http://davebsoft.com

Re: Sorry for my inactivity

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.
> Hi all. Sorry I’ve been silent and inactive lately. With Twitter lists
> appearing, I had a real opportunity for competitive advantage with Twitter
> client TalkingPuffin. As a result of my quickly implementing some lists
> support, TalkingPuffin has enjoyed some much-needed publicity.

You're doing a fantastic job with TalkingPuffin and it definitely
deserves more mention.

I also think that your work with TalkingPuffin helps ESME too in many
ways. First of all it's a client which works with ESME as a backend,
and there are many overlapping ideas regarding filtering, which
TalkingPuffin pioneered in the client space.

Re: Sorry for my inactivity

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
No problem.

I've created a series of smaller JIRA tasks that might be what you are
looking for.

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-93:         After
deleting a token no message is sent to the browser
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-119   	 Messages for Action Page
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-120   	 Messages for
Track Page are missing
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-121   	 Messages for Streams Page