Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2005/11/16 16:47:16 UTC

Source code for struts v1.2.7 on ibiblio's maven repo

Hi all,

To help debug my struts config, I downloaded the v1.2.7 source to go
alongside the v1.2.7 struts file from the maven repository at
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/struts/jars/ to be used with breakpoints in
a debugger.

When a breakpoint is triggered, the source is offset in Eclipse - the
lines executed don't match (the "lines executed" are in the middle of a
Java comment). It seems I have the wrong source, the wrong jar, or both.

Does anybody know what source tree was used to build the maven available
build of struts v1.2.7?

Regards,
Graham

Re: Source code for struts v1.2.7 on ibiblio's maven repo

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
Graham Leggett wrote:

> Does anybody know what source tree was used to build the maven available
> build of struts v1.2.7?

I spoke too soon - it's an Eclipse problem, it was picking up a copy of
the source from a totally separate project, instead of the source it was
told to use in the "attach source" function.

Sigh, time to leave computers alone for the day I think.

Regards,
Graham