Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2011/07/24 08:27:52 UTC

[VOTE] Move BSF to the Attic

Proposing this as a challenge vote (i.e. if no one has a good -1
against something moving to the attic, it's a sign it should go to the
attic).

[ ] +1, G'night BSF
[ ] -1, No because:

----

Per Sebb's statement:

"Now that JSR-223 is part of Java 1.6 there is less need for BSF.
 There are no bugs oustanding against BSF 3.x. Not sure it is worth
fixing any of the 2.x bugs."

Hen

Re: [VOTE] Move BSF to the Attic

Posted by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at>.
[X] -1, No because:

there are outstanding bugs that should be fixed and I would do that, but need some time ("land-under-water" currently).

---rony