Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Bhamani, Nizar A TL56E" <Ni...@ace-ina.com> on 2002/12/12 21:01:21 UTC

RE: Move to TilesRequestProcessor results in forwarding exception .

You need to also do the following in your struts-config :

    <controller
        processorClass="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor"
        debug="0"
        bufferSize="4096"
        contentType="text/html"
        locale="false"
        maxFileSize="250M"
multipartClass="org.apache.struts.upload.CommonsMultipartRequestHandler"
        nocache="false"
        inputForward="false" />

Nizar Bhamani

Posted by Jerome Jacobsen <je...@gentootech.com>.
The tiles documentation states:

"You don't need to specify a TilesRequestProcessor, this is automatically
done by the plug-in. If, however, you want to specify your own
RequestProcessor, this later should extends the TilesRequestProcessor. The
plug-in checks check this constraint."

So I didn't think I needed to add the controller as you say.  However I
tried it anyway and I still get the exception.  If I remove the <plug-in>
but keep the <controller> it works, however I want to use the <plug-in> to
define tiles definitions.