Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2016/12/07 11:29:38 UTC

[VOTE] Release fulcrum-intake 1.2.2 based on staged repository RC2

Hi folks,

A release candidate for the Fulcrum Intake Component, version
1.2.2 has been prepared. It contains fixes to the modified JAXB parsing
behavior in Java 8 and some best-practice cleanup. RC2 has fixed
problems that occurred when building with Java 8. Please verify this
release candidate carefully and vote.

Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/fulcrum/tags/fulcrum-intake-1.2.2

Artifacts:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1015

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Bye, Thomas.

Re: [VOTE] Release fulcrum-intake 1.2.2 based on staged repository RC2

Posted by Georg Kallidis <gk...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
[x] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Best regards, Georg

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 07.12.16 12:29, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> [X] +1 release it
> [ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
> [ ] -1 no, do not release it because

My vote.

Bye, Thomas

[RESULT][VOTE] Release fulcrum-intake 1.2.2 based on staged repository RC2

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 07.12.16 12:29, Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> A release candidate for the Fulcrum Intake Component, version
> 1.2.2 has been prepared. It contains fixes to the modified JAXB parsing
> behavior in Java 8 and some best-practice cleanup. RC2 has fixed
> problems that occurred when building with Java 8. Please verify this
> release candidate carefully and vote.

Hi folks,

we have four binding +1 votes for the release candidate (in order of
appearance)

- Thomas Vandahl
- Georg Kallidis
- Jrgen Hoffmann
- Siegfried Goeschl

No 0 and -1 votes were cast. The vote has passed. I will be publishing
the artifacts on Nexus shortly. Thanks to all the voters.

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@gmail.com>.
> [X] +1 release it

Thanks in advance,

Siegfried Goeschl