Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Andrew Kenna <an...@stamina.com.au> on 2001/04/12 07:22:48 UTC

Modifications to Mirror List

The Following mirrors have been removed from the official list as they
either raise a 403 or a 404 error when you visit the web site.

http://apache.logicnet.ro/
http://www.mscnetworks.com/apache/dist/
http://www.adzu.edu.ph/apache/dist/
http://apache.linux.co.za
http://apache.is.co.za/
http://apache.gm.is/
http://apache.gathered.net/
http://apache.megalink.com/

If the Administrators of the following sites could also mirror
ftp.apache.org once again as their site is a little out of date

http://apache.cal.montage.ca/

Regards

Andrew

mirrors@apache.org

Re: Modifications to Mirror List

Posted by Admin <ad...@gathered.net>.
    I've been using the same rsync command to mirror apache.gathered.net for
over a year and only recently did it start returning 403 errors. I've wiped
the directly clean and re-synced and it still happens.
    Can you give me an example of the rsync command I should be using or
what is going wrong?