Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/08 17:22:26 UTC

Heads up - OASIS SCA Namespace changing

In last week OASIS Assembly F2F, it was decided that the OASIS SCA
Namespace is going to be changed as described below:

currently:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200903

new:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200912

I'm going to create a JIRA, and work on the necessary changes by end
of weekend once the OASIS schemas get updated.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/email/archives/200912/msg00019.html

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Heads up - OASIS SCA Namespace changing

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Luciano

Simon

Re: Heads up - OASIS SCA Namespace changing

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 8:22 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In last week OASIS Assembly F2F, it was decided that the OASIS SCA
> Namespace is going to be changed as described below:
>
> currently:
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200903
>
> new:
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200912
>
> I'm going to create a JIRA, and work on the necessary changes by end
> of weekend once the OASIS schemas get updated.
>
> [1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/email/archives/200912/msg00019.html

I have updated the 2.x trunk with the new OASIS namespace:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200912

There is currently one issue, with some tests from domainNode that are
failing. I have created TUSCANY-3391 to track this issue and have
disabled the failing tests.

Next step is to wait for the updates from OASIS oTests, which Mike
mentioned to me offline that he was going to do after the Tuscany
runtime changes.