Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by John Sirois <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/23 23:02:39 UTC

Re: pants_support_baseurls

I just setup a bintray account and a little publish script so we have a
more stable serving system for these things.
I need to doc this a bit for pants maintainers and users alike, but thought
you might like to try it out.
Artifacts are here: http://dl.bintray.com/pantsbuild/bin
Publish script is here:
https://github.com/pantsbuild/binaries/blob/gh-pages/sync-bintray.sh

Re: pants_support_baseurls

Posted by Joe Smith <ya...@gmail.com>.
Sent out a review at https://reviews.apache.org/r/27114/- John if you can
take a look, I'd appreciate it.

(In exchange, happy to send in an update to a doc or something if you point
me at what you'd like changed)

I've also sent out https://github.com/pantsbuild/pants/pull/717, if you
guys would prefer to watch bintray reliability for a bit first, then I can
close it out until everyone's comfortable.

Thanks!

Re: pants_support_baseurls

Posted by Joe Smith <ya...@gmail.com>.