Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Kevin Viet <vi...@activia.net> on 2002/12/12 10:30:10 UTC

ODMG Bug ?

Hello all !!!

I have a class A with a collection-descriptor using an the attribute
indirection table

<class-descriptor table="a" class="mypackage.A">

	<collection-descriptor name="listOfB"
                               element-class-ref="mypackage.B"
indirection-table="a-b">
	</collection-descriptor
</class-descriptor>

When I tell ODMG to store an object of type A (with a non-empty list of
B) the makePersistent() method generates an sql error of type Foreign
Key violation, in fact ojb try to store a relation into the table "a-b"
before inserting a the dependant objects b

Is this a normal behavior or a bug

--
Kevin Viet <vi...@activia.net>
ActiVia Networks