Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Andrew Kennedy <an...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2014/05/14 18:01:30 UTC

GitHub Issues

Hi.

Does anyone know if we would be able to migrate our currently open GitHub
issues list [1] using the Atlassian plugin [2] on the ASF JIRA? If it's not
installed, can we ask INFRA to do it, or is there another recommended
import mechanism, maybe CSV files or similar? I searched the ASF Wiki but
there wasn't anything about this that I could find, although there is a
page on Bugzilla [3] importing.

[1] http://github.com/brooklyncentral/brooklyn/issues
[2]
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-importers-github-plugin
[3] http://wiki.apache.org/general/ApacheBugzillaToJiraMigration

Cheers,
Andrew.
--
-- andrew kennedy ? engineer : http://cloudsoftcorp.com/developers/ ;

Re: GitHub Issues

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.
On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 05:01:30PM +0100, Andrew Kennedy wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Does anyone know if we would be able to migrate our currently open GitHub
> issues list [1] using the Atlassian plugin [2] on the ASF JIRA? If it's not
> installed, can we ask INFRA to do it, or is there another recommended
> import mechanism, maybe CSV files or similar? I searched the ASF Wiki but
> there wasn't anything about this that I could find, although there is a
> page on Bugzilla [3] importing.
>
> [1] http://github.com/brooklyncentral/brooklyn/issues
> [2]
> https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-importers-github-plugin
> [3] http://wiki.apache.org/general/ApacheBugzillaToJiraMigration
>
> Cheers,
> Andrew.
> --
> -- andrew kennedy ? engineer : http://cloudsoftcorp.com/developers/ ;

Email infrastructure@apache.org to find out, or ask in #asfinfra on
freenode..

Re: GitHub Issues

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Hi Andrew:

It should be possible.
Start with opening an infrastructure Jira ticket and point them to [1]
asking for help with the import.

--David