Posted to user@flink.apache.org by pietro <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/20 12:34:12 UTC

Re: Problem with Amazon S3

Dears,

I am still having problem retriving data from the S3. I followed all you
indication in the previous posts, but now I get this error:

15/05/20 10:47:05 INFO s3.S3FileSystem: Creating new S3 file system binding
with Reduced Redundancy Storage enabled
15/05/20 10:47:13 WARN io.DelimitedInputFormat: Could not determine
statistics for file 's3://genomic.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/flink/ref/meta'
due to an io error: Cannot establish connection to Amazon S3:
com.amazonaws.services.s3.model.AmazonS3Exception: The request signature we
calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and
signing method. (Service: Amazon S3; Status Code: 403; Error Code:
SignatureDoesNotMatch; Request ID: E719C84656C22D70), S3 Extended Request
ID:
5yE3QhMxlrVuCiPe5lN/cVAWptceXRNuSUmIG9kwRtioimOX3znU4Fj3aY7+P1MTR4BTecyTvVM=

I checked the keys in the flink-conf.yaml and they are correct.

Any idea?

Thanks

Re: Problem with Amazon S3

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Flink allows to use Hadoop's FileSystem interface as well [1].

Hadoop actually ships a s3 file system implementation by default, and I
suspect its in a better shape than Flink's implementation. Maybe it would
make sense to use Hadoop's S3 implementation through Flink's Hadoop FS
support.

Please let me know if you are facing any issues while using this approach.

[1]
http://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/apis/example_connectors.html

Re: Problem with Amazon S3

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.