Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu> on 2001/09/05 22:49:43 UTC

JNDIRealm docs to be released soon?

Craig,

A week or so ago, you mentioned that you are in the process of re-writing
the docs on how to configure Realms. I'm wondering if you've had a chance to
do that yet? When you do, please let me know, as I'm interested in trying to
get JNDIRealm to work.

Thanks, Jon

Re: JNDIRealm docs to be released soon?

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Jonathan Eric Miller wrote:

> Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 15:49:43 -0500
> From: Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu>
> To: Tomcat User List <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: JNDIRealm docs to be released soon?
>
> Craig,
>
> A week or so ago, you mentioned that you are in the process of re-writing
> the docs on how to configure Realms. I'm wondering if you've had a chance to
> do that yet? When you do, please let me know, as I'm interested in trying to
> get JNDIRealm to work.
>
> Thanks, Jon

It's getting there ... amidst bug fixes ...

Craig