Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/09 12:07:08 UTC

Java tool updates overwritten

Hi all,
    The recent updates to the wsdl2ws tool has over written some of the important changes that I
did to it to make the Stub inheritance possible. I had to take lot of trouble as I had to apply
all the changes from scratch.
    Please make sure to do regular cvs updates and make sure you do not overwrite changes by
others.

    Also the current cvs Java code is unstable. Plase make sure to do comprehensive testing before
you commit the changes. I had to do so many miner fixes to get the code working.

Thanks,
Samisa...

http://messenger.yahoo.com/

Re: Stub inheritance possible? [Re: Java tool updates overwritten

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
--- Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu> wrote:
> Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >    The recent updates to the wsdl2ws tool has over written some of the important changes that
> >did to it to make the Stub inheritance possible.
> >
> where those chnages are documented?!

Yes

> >I had to take lot of trouble as I had to apply
> >all the changes from scratch.
> >

> why those chnages are nto structured as new classes that override
> methods from AXIS-Java?
I used the existing code generation classes. I just wanted to make the generated stub to inheir
from the new C++ Stub base class in engine library.

Samisa...

http://messenger.yahoo.com/

Stub inheritance possible? [Re: Java tool updates overwritten

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.