Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Boris Lublinsky <bo...@lightbend.com> on 2019/05/07 19:55:54 UTC

Checkpointing and save pointing

I am planning to use external volume for this. My understanding is that it needs to be mounted only to the job manager, not the task managers. Is this correct, or it needs to be mounted to both?

Boris Lublinsky
FDP Architect
boris.lublinsky@lightbend.com
https://www.lightbend.com/

Re: Checkpointing and save pointing

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
For checkpoints and savepoints, the JM and all TMs need access to the same
storage system.
This can be shared NFS that is mounted on each machine.

Best, Fabian

Am Fr., 10. Mai 2019 um 15:15 Uhr schrieb Boris Lublinsky <

Posted by Boris Lublinsky <bo...@lightbend.com>.

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Boris,

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.