Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Tom Luo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/05 20:01:47 UTC

The speed of OpenMeetings

Hi, all,

I just set up a server for long distance video conference.
The client can download files from the server at 2mbps. However, when the
client uses the network testing of the OM, the speed is only .02mbps. Any
one knows why?
When we tested face-to-face video talk, I can feel there is some delay.
Is that possible to tune up OM so that we can improve the speed of OM?
Moreover, compared with other open source tools, how does OM perform in
terms of speed?
Is there any other open source tool better than OM?

Thanks,

Tom