Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Mindy Pereira <Mi...@appiancorp.com> on 2004/06/21 21:05:37 UTC

Lacking an important error message

Last week I sought help from the list because I was unable to obtain a
persistence broker. Today, I discovered the reason why:
  I had mistyped one of the reference-descriptor class packages for one
of the class-descriptors (not the one I would have used to get my
collection).

My theory is that this somehow invalidated the entire class-descriptor
file. However, I think it would have been great if there had been some
sort of error message warning me that my repository_user file was
invalid (I saw such an error when I mistyped the package for one of the
class-descriptor class entries).

Also, don't get me wrong...I really like OJB and will continue to use
it.

Thanks!