Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2006/11/01 09:33:07 UTC

Time is getting shorter, please vote WAS: [VOTE] Apache OFBiz Incubating Test Snapshot 5 Release

The voting is going to close, if you want to express your opinion/review
please vote now.

Jacopo

Re: Time is getting shorter, please vote WAS: [VOTE] Apache OFBiz Incubating Test Snapshot 5 Release

Posted by "Alex D. Fleming" <al...@gmail.com>.
Everything is working fine for me.
So I will give +1.

--