Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org> on 2003/07/06 07:19:31 UTC

Sitemap element order relevant?

Hi,

In the Forrest sitemap, 40% of the space is taken up by components, views
and resources, which aren't particularly interesting to a new user.  I'd
like to have <map:pipelines> right at the top.  This works, and validates
against the RNG grammar.  If anyone knows of a reason why this
_shouldn't_ be done, please let me know :)

thanks,

--Jeff

Re: Sitemap element order relevant?

Posted by Alexandre Victoor <al...@fr.adp.com>.
Hi
I don't know if you can declare pipelines before components... perhaps it
would be cleaner to mount a second sitemap where you would write your
pipelines.
In sitemap.xmap you would write something as follows :

<map:pipeline>
         <map:match pattern="your pattern">
                 <map:mount uri-prefix="" check-reload="yes"
src="your_pipeline_sitemap.xmap"/>
             </map:match>
  </map:pipeline>

Look at the sitemaps of the cocoon samples for more examples of sitemap
mounting.
Hope it helps.

Alex