Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Wong, Emmanuel (Sam)" <Wo...@SEC.GOV> on 2007/07/16 19:53:02 UTC

[Tobago] spell checker for textarea input exmaples?

Hi:
	Does anyone tell me where I could get spell checker for
implementing Tobago textarea input field?  Thanks.

--> Sam Wong

Re: [Tobago] spell checker for textarea input exmaples?

Posted by Shane Petroff <sh...@mayet.ca>.
Wong, Emmanuel (Sam) wrote:

>         Does anyone tell me where I could get spell checker for
> implementing Tobago textarea input field?  Thanks.

I'm assuming that you've Googled it already and are asking because there
are so many choices...

While I don't use Tobago, there are tons of  paid spell check utilities
which should work. After a short search for open source variants, I
tried JSPSpellcheck. It is not particularly fancy, and I have not yet
put it into production. However, it is pure jsp so it integrates easily
and so far it has functioned reasonably (it is just a jsp front end for
Jazzy).

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=131661

--
Shane