Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Marc Tremblay <ma...@pansapien.com> on 2006/03/17 00:09:34 UTC

Multipart MIME email messages?

Is anyone currently working on adding the ability to send multipart MIME
email messages?

I'm going to need to be able to send multipart/alternative messages in the
near future and would be willing to contribute to the effort.

Is there anything I should be aware of before jumping in?

M.

Re: Multipart MIME email messages?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I suggest you take improve the existing MimeMailMarshaller [1] to add
attachments to it ...

Guillaume Nodet

[1] http://servicemix.codehaus.org/maven/servicemix-components/apidocs/org/apache/servicemix/components/email/MimeMailMarshaler.html