Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "senthil.arumugam" <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/01 13:18:25 UTC

Re: Issue with Json Namespace in POST/PUT

Hi Sergey,

Please find the attached sample maven project, it is been developed to
reproduce the issue I am facing.

I have  included the input json and xml, POST/PUT on which you can reproduce
the bug I am facing. On giving the array specification (i.e., square
brackets), the input instance of object I am getting is carrying null values
for the array of elements.

I have added the test cases too, but we are getting some Connection refused
exception. Whereas deploying which on server you can have the application
working.

Thanks,
Senthil Arumugam

Re: Issue with Json Namespace in POST/PUT

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Senthil

Sorry - I haven't had a chance to  investigate just yet - I suspect it might
be a Jettison issue and thus out of CXF's control, I'll try to find some
time asap

Sergey

Posted by "senthil.arumugam" <se...@gmail.com>.
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n3287570/json-sample.zip json-sample.zip

Missed out to attach with the previous message. Sorry.