Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by "张志强(旺轩)" <zz...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2015/12/15 10:23:27 UTC

spark with label nodes in yarn

Hi all,

Has anyone tried label based scheduling via spark on yarn? I've tried that,
it didn't work, spark 1.4.1 + apache hadoop 2.6.0

Any feedbacks are welcome.

Thanks

Allen

Re: spark with label nodes in yarn

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
SPARK-6470 was integrated to 1.5.0 release.

Please use 1.5.0 or newer release.

SPARK-7173 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-7173> adds support
for setting "spark.yarn.am.nodeLabelExpression"

Cheers

Posted by "张志强(旺轩)" <zz...@alibaba-inc.com>.
Oops...

I do use spark 1.5.0 and apache hadoop 2.6.0 (spark 1.4.1 + apache hadoop 2.6.0 is a typo), sorry

Thanks,

Allen

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.
Yes, of course, capacity scheduler also needs to be configured.

Posted by "张志强(旺轩)" <zz...@alibaba-inc.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Please upgrade to Spark 1.5.x

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.