Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Lyor Goldstein <lg...@apache.org> on 2018/11/29 16:51:41 UTC

Re: I have question regarding SSH server timeout

>>  I have question regarding SSH server timeout. Can you please help me
with timeout configuration for sshd apache server.

There are many timeouts or other configuration values that affect timeouts
in SSHD.  The code assumes some reasonable widely used defaults. If these
are not good enough for your needs, please be more specific.

- What are you trying to ? Perhaps some code sample...
- What problems do you encounter ? when ?
- Are you sure they are manifestations of timeouts ?

We will be more than happy to help once these details are provided...