Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2017/09/02 09:42:21 UTC

[VOTE] Accept the JBig2 ImageIO Plugin contribution (PDFBOX-3906)

Hi,

The contributed JBig2 ImageIO Plugin codebase is now available for review in
PDFBOX-3906 [1] and the relevant IP clearance process has been started [2]. As
discussed, I propose that we accept this codebase and invite the JBig2 ImageIO
Plugin developers listed below as new committers and PMC members of the PDFBox
project.

	Jörg Henne
	Matthäus Mayer
	Sebastian Holder
	Carolin Köhler

So, please vote on accepting the JBig2 ImageIO Plugin contribution and granting
committer and PMC member status to the people listed above, on the condition
that the IP clearance passes without problems. This vote is open for the next 72
hours.

[ ] +1 Accept the JBig2 ImageIO Plugin contribution and grant committer and PMC
member status to the above people, assuming the IP clearance passes

[ ] -1 Don't accept the codebase and/or grant committership, because...

Here is my +1.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-3906
[2] https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/pdfbox-jbig2.html

Re: [VOTE] Accept the JBig2 ImageIO Plugin contribution (PDFBOX-3906)

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 02.09.2017 um 11:42 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
> Hi,
>
> The contributed JBig2 ImageIO Plugin codebase is now available for
> review in
> PDFBOX-3906 [1] and the relevant IP clearance process has been started
> [2]. As
> discussed, I propose that we accept this codebase and invite the JBig2
> ImageIO
> Plugin developers listed below as new committers and PMC members of
> the PDFBox
> project.
>
>     Jörg Henne
>     Matthäus Mayer
>     Sebastian Holder
>     Carolin Köhler
>
> So, please vote on accepting the JBig2 ImageIO Plugin contribution and
> granting
> committer and PMC member status to the people listed above, on the
> condition
> that the IP clearance passes without problems. This vote is open for
> the next 72
> hours.
>
> [ ] +1 Accept the JBig2 ImageIO Plugin contribution and grant
> committer and PMC
> member status to the above people, assuming the IP clearance passes
>
> [ ] -1 Don't accept the codebase and/or grant committership, because...
>
> Here is my +1.

+1

Tilman

[RESULT][VOTE] Accept the JBig2 ImageIO Plugin contribution (PDFBOX-3906)

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Am 02.09.2017 um 11:42 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:

> So, please vote on accepting the JBig2 ImageIO Plugin contribution and granting
> committer and PMC member status to the people listed above, on the condition
> that the IP clearance passes without problems. This vote is open for the next 72
> hours.

   +1 Tilman Hausherr
   +1 Maruan Sahyoun
   +1 Timo Boehme
   +1 Andreas Lehmkühler

Thanks for looking into this. I will proceed with the missing pieces.

BR
Andreas

Re: [VOTE] Accept the JBig2 ImageIO Plugin contribution (PDFBOX-3906)

Posted by Timo Boehme <ti...@ontochem.com>.
Hi,

+1

and thanks for the contribution.

Best,
Timo

Am 02.09.2017 um 11:42 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
> Hi,
>
> The contributed JBig2 ImageIO Plugin codebase is now available for
> review in
> PDFBOX-3906 [1] and the relevant IP clearance process has been started
> [2]. As
> discussed, I propose that we accept this codebase and invite the JBig2
> ImageIO
> Plugin developers listed below as new committers and PMC members of the
> PDFBox
> project.
>
>     Jörg Henne
>     Matthäus Mayer
>     Sebastian Holder
>     Carolin Köhler
>
> So, please vote on accepting the JBig2 ImageIO Plugin contribution and
> granting
> committer and PMC member status to the people listed above, on the
> condition
> that the IP clearance passes without problems. This vote is open for the
> next 72
> hours.
>
> [ ] +1 Accept the JBig2 ImageIO Plugin contribution and grant committer
> and PMC
> member status to the above people, assuming the IP clearance passes
>
> [ ] -1 Don't accept the codebase and/or grant committership, because...
>
> Here is my +1.
>

> BR
> Andreas Lehmkühler
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-3906
> [2] https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/pdfbox-jbig2.html

Timo Boehme
OntoChem IT Solutions GmbH
Blücherstraße 24
06120 Halle (Saale)
Germany

phone: +49 345 478 047 4        | fax: +49 345 478 047 1
email: timo.boehme@ontochem.com | web: www.ontochem.com
HRB 21962 Amtsgericht Stendal   | USt-IdNr.: DE815563824
managing director : Lutz Weber

Re: [VOTE] Accept the JBig2 ImageIO Plugin contribution (PDFBOX-3906)

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
+1

thank you for the contribution and a warm welcome to PDFBox