Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Scott Reed <sr...@avacoda.com> on 2011/08/26 06:27:14 UTC

Login page hangs after custom page-expired error page

A created my own PageExpiredErrorPage. There is a button that is
supposed to take the user to the login page so they can log in (similar
to the button on the default page-expired error page). /
/
When the user first opens the web site, they see a log in page with URL
/http://mydomain.com/rems/wicket/wicket/bookmarkable/com.mni.SignInPage?1/.
<http://192.168.33.20:9002/rems/wicket/wicket/bookmarkable/com.mni.SignInPage?1>

*Default PageExpiredErrorPage behavior*
After there is a page timeout and the /default /page-expired error page
opens, the "Return to home page" button on the default page expired
error page reports URL /
     http://mydomain.com/rems/wicket//.

When the user selects that button they go to the login page with address /

http://mydomain.com/rems/wicket/wicket/bookmarkable/com.mni.SignInPage?0
/*and it goes to the home page as expected/desired when the user logs in.*/

/*My custom page-expired error page behavior*/
/After there is a page timeout and the /custom /page-expired error page
opens, the "Return to home page" button on the default page expired
error page reports URL /
//http://mydomain.com/rems/wicket//

When the user selects that button they go to the login page with address
/
http://mydomain.com/rems/wicket/wicket/bookmarkable/com.mni.REMSPageExpiredPage#../..

/*and it hangs when the user logs in*/./

*custom page-expired error page HTML
*

*
Java:
*

    public class MyPageExpiredPage extends WebPage
    {
       public MyPageExpiredPage()
       {
         super();

         // link for home page btn
         // WebPage#homePageLink returns a BookmarkablePageLink
         add( homePageLink("homeLink"));
       }
    }

I would very much appreciate any assistance with this.
   Scott

Re: Login page hangs after custom page-expired error page

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Can you create a mini appilication that reproduces the problem ?
This way it will be much easier to tell you what is wrong.

the change to update PageExpiredException javadoc

Posted by Scott Reed <sr...@avacoda.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Scott Reed <sr...@avacoda.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.