Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by lewisstrauss <le...@hotmail.com> on 2010/05/05 11:54:22 UTC

trasformation (input one xml, ouptut many xml)

Hi,

i'm using java and the XALAN lib to transfor from xml to xml. I have a
particular case, from an xml in input i would need to generate n xml in
output, using the apropriate xsd.

It's possible with Xalan?

Hi Diego, Venice (Italy)

Re: trasformation (input one xml, ouptut many xml)

Posted by Henry Zongaro <zo...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hello.

lewisstrauss <le...@hotmail.com> wrote on 05/05/2010 05:54:22 AM:
> i'm using java and the XALAN lib to transfor from xml to xml. I have a
> particular case, from an xml in input i would need to generate n xml in
> output, using the apropriate xsd.
>
> It's possible with Xalan?

You can use the xalan:redirect extension element to accomplish this.  See
[1].

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Henry
[1] http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/extensionslib.html#redirect
Henry Zongaro
XML Transformation & Query Development
IBM Canada Lab   T/L 313-6044;  Phone +1 905 413-6044
mailto:zongaro@ca.ibm.com