Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Michael Dagaev <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/05 15:15:45 UTC

Data migration failed b/c hbase.version does not exist.

Hi, all

    I am trying to migrate my Hbase data base version 0.18.2 locally
(on the development machine).  Command "hbase migrate upgrade"
fails with error "File system version file hbase.version does not exist".

How can I migrate data if file hbase.version does not exist ?

Thank you for your cooperation,
M.

Re: Re: Data migration failed b/c hbase.version does not exist.

Posted by Michael Dagaev <mi...@gmail.com>.
No. I understand it means that I am looking for the file in a wrong place.

Thanks you for your help,
M.

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.