Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/16 21:40:11 UTC

staff change

Wanted to let the community know about a staff change here at IBM.

James Jong, who has been working in the iOS area, is transferring to a different department internally to work on a new product. He will be using Cordova and writing some new native code for the product, so he’s a natural fit, though we are sad to see him step away from the Cordova team. We should expect to see James from time to time, since he’s now wearing a consumer hat. His cube is still next to mine, so I can throw things at him if needed.

We just gained a new person to help backfill James. Eric Weiterman just graduated from college and is joining us. Eric is new to iOS, but is training and coming up to speed. Friday he deployed mobile-spec to an iPhone and ran through the tests ;-) We should see pull requests coming from him soon, and he is exercising our README.md’s.

Thanks!

Re: staff change

Posted by Eric Weiterman <ew...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

Yea I'm glad that I will be getting a chance to get a chance to work on an
open source project.  I'm hoping to learn a lot.

Eric

Re: staff change

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.

Re: staff change