Posted to users@maven.apache.org by tw...@imn.htwk-leipzig.de on 2004/02/12 11:23:15 UTC

generating build.xml file with maven

Hi,

i try to generate a ant build.xml file with maven for my project, thus i can deliver the build.xml file with my source release. The build.xml file is created but i think there are small bugs in the maven-ant plugin:

The srcDir should be replaced with an relative path like "src/java" but the plugin makes "/home/waffel/project/src/jave" which seems that the relative replacement dosn't work.

My generated build.xml file has statements like this:

    <javac destdir="${classesdir}" deprecation="true" debug="true" optimize="false" excludes="**/package.html">
      <src>
        <pathelement location="/home/waffel/workspace/jscf/src">
        </pathelement>
      </src>

but it should have:

    <javac destdir="${classesdir}" deprecation="true" debug="true" optimize="false" excludes="**/package.html">
      <src>
        <pathelement location="src">
        </pathelement>
      </src>

I wont set my baseDir in the project.xml file to ".". Maven find it correct and normal no settings are needed.

What can i do? Where should i post this "bug" or is there another solution?

Thanks and regards,

Thomas Wabner

-------- SIgnature --------
Thomas Wabner
wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
Karl-Liebknechtstrasse 145
04277 Leipzig
HTWK Leipzig

Thomas Wabner
CIO
Ancoso Development GMBH

Re: generating build.xml file with maven

Posted by tw...@imn.htwk-leipzig.de.
I have find out, that with maven-ant plugin version 1.5 it works.

Thanks,

Thomas Wabner