Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Enes Fazli <fa...@googlemail.com> on 2008/11/05 16:05:11 UTC

[Wicket Formtester] Problem with Statelessform

Hello everybody,

I changed my forms to statelessforms, which works perfectly fine in the
actual app, only the test don't work anymore. I'm confronted with folowing
exception:
*org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Internal error parsing
wicket:interface = :0:registerForm::IFormSubmitListener::/; wrong format for
url depth argument. Expected a number but was '/'*

Any hint on how to solve this problem?

Re: fresh bug in wicket 1.4-rc1?, was: RE: [Wicket Formtester] Problem with Statelessform

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
create a testcase and attach it to a jira issue.

-igor

Posted by "Matz, Oliver" <Ol...@ppimedia.de>.
Hello,