Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/07 06:15:09 UTC

[Trinidad] Tags aren't getting rendered (but I can see them when I go to view-source)

Hi,
I am using Trinidad 1.0.5 and MyFaces 1.1.5 with JDeveloper 10.1.3.1.
My application works fine in the embedded server but when I deploy the ear
file to the oc4j external container, my pages end up blank - The browser
window is empty and if I view the source, I can see all of the <tr: > tags.
I have seen this problem before if the default-render-kit-id element is not
defined for trinidad (org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.core) . Does anyone know
what else
might cause this problem?

Thanks,

Richard

Re: [Trinidad] Tags aren't getting rendered (but I can see them when I go to view-source)

Posted by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I'm looking into that now.

-R

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rafa Pérez <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
hey

Posted by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com>.
Matthias,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Richard

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
The Faces-Servlet might not be triggered properly, and you might end
up viewing the pages directly. In facelets, the tag-libs might not be
found.

regards,

Martin

--