Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za> on 2004/07/19 14:16:19 UTC

CForms - styling "read only" fields

Hi

I am looking for any *simple to implement*
suggestions that will allow me add to styling
to those fields that are essentially "read only"
(i.e. are specified as direction="load" in the
binding file).

I was thinking of following something along the
lines of the Cocoon samples, where:
* = required field
! = error in the submitted data
and having:
# = read-only

(Of course, it would be nice to add color coding
as well...)

Derek

believed to be clean.

Re: CForms - styling "read only" fields

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.
why don't you just make them fd:output?
and if that is not an option add a <fi:styling /> with specific
attributes you'll act upon

note that none of the information specific to the binding will be
available to your xslt

regards,
-marc=