Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jo...@cec.eu.int on 2004/12/16 17:22:39 UTC

Applications inside Portlets

Hello Everybody

I have to put together a quick very basic demo of Jetspeed with some of our
apps running inside portals.
I have about a day's Jetspeed experience. (And it's got to be done tomorrow)

I've been adapting the Demo. I have a couple of questions.

1) I have a Struts app running on Weblogic. I am running Jetspeed 2 on
Tomcat. I have a Portlet with a JSP.
   If the JSP has a link to the Struts app , is it possible to get it to
appear inside the Portlet?
   (ie not to take over the whole browser window.)
   If it is possible then how?

2) On the demo there are several tabs (CSS Demo,Welcome to Jetspeed 2, My
Second PSML page etc...)
   I cannot see where this tab is configured? Could someone tell me?

Thanks

John Johnson